The Explorer


Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta. ...

Life is too short.We daily do our normal routine activities. Then one day we think "ohh'' that too boring. Let's go and explore something new, lets go somewhere where your mind becomes fresh, lets forget each and every thing for a moment. So when this come to my mind , i quickly think where to go. For this the first place comes to my mind is always England. Yes , it's refreshing, it's mind blowing, and it's give u immense pleasure to relax in a lush green and clean and cool atmosphere of England.

London

So i decided to spend my holidays in UK. I have been there many times but every time i feel fresh when i think of travelling to UK. The first place which comes in my mind is London, wow, yes a place which has a rich history.


“The vibe of London as a city is captivating. It’s both fast-paced and extremely rushed but still has the calmness that would attract any big-city person.” Ali Fazal.

London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city. 

Breath taking views of Tower of London and river Thames amaze me alot.


Scotland

My next inspiration is always scotland. The beauty of scotland always inspire me. I always like to spend quality time in scotland.i always like to go famous Arthur Mill ,it's a beautiful hill from where i can see whole of city of Edinburgh. The view of castle is so soothing that i spent full whole day there.


 This is the place i never want to come back and i think it's so close to nature.

Peak District

It is great always to visit Peak District. What is more inspiring is that it is a huge Lush green valley which has a track for biking and cycling. Wow, when i started cycling, i was feeling so refreshing , this is what i wanted, left my all worries behind and in front of me was a huge area. I enjoyed those moments. It was so close to nature that i wished to live there forever.

Lyme park

One of the most amazing thing in UK is its Lyme Park where they have festivals in summer for tourists. Its so fun having fun in that culture that i want to go again and again.

I was enjoying mind blowing scenes , greenery, festivals, cycling throughout my visit. Something i really wanted for my tired mind was that my free time in Uk.


It's not the ending of my trip. It was beginning. I will always love to go whenever i will feel boring and want to explore. I have refreshed my thinking and my body. 

Thanks for reading

Your comments and views are welcome on my blog




 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addiction of online gamming on Teen agers